Let's make a little photo comparison of our respective situations... First mine...


Okay, so I just totally made the quality of those pictures like a Cental Asian repair job- craptacular. Sorry about that, I think those 2 were taken on the office camera a couple of years ago. But, hey it gives you the idea. It's COLD. Like the kind of cold that when you stick your tongue on anything metal you tear it out of your face, cold. Only my daughter would ever do that, by the way.
Well, I just realized that you'll have to wait unti tomorrow to see where The Water Guy gets to hang out for 2 weeks because the looky- sees that I want to show you are on his side of the computer. I'm too lazy tonight to mosey over there and do the whole log-in thing again.
I will have to say, an out of town trip for hubby does have its advantages. There is certainly more movies being presented in the familyroom theater. We even splurged on a DOUBLE FEATURE a couple of days ago!!! (THE HORROR!) To say that I'm a more relaxed parent may be a serious understatment. The other night most of the kids didn't go to bed until 12:00. One stayed up with me until 2:00. If you haven't guessed we are the epidemy of nightowl.
My oldest "baby" turned 18 today! That seemed faster than the time it took me to burn dinner the other night! Where does the time go?! We really whooped it up, I tell ya! His sister made him a choco cake ( can you say, "add a little more cottage to the cheesy thighs?) and we enjoyed, yep you guessed it, another movie. His annoying friend kept calling on the phone every 10 minutes interupting Danielle's journey to the castle of her prince in Ever After. We were forced to pull the plug, because who wants to miss the part where she almost slits her kidnapping thug of a "suitor" from naval to nose??
Well, I should end it here. I really will try to get more photos posted tomorrow, but no promises. Until then,
Your SteppeSister
2 comments:
Relaxed parenting! I see a new trend. I could write the book on that too.
We moved MamaMia and the Marine to their new home on one of the ten days in the year that it rains in Chula Vista!
Hmmm... you mean you see more of it since you are in the schools and it's not a good thing or that hmmm... I"m just not sure what your book would entail. I can tell you he got a nice little paddling on his cute little dumplings because of his sassy little wagger yesterday. There are few things I WON'T be relaxed on. Stomping a foot with a verbal, "hmphhh" is not one.
Post a Comment